Monday, July 22, 2013

Sew Easy Simplicity 1995

It's been a rough few days.  So many things to do in such little time and my procastination has gotten the best of me.  There comes a time when I know I need to somewhat slow down and unwind, or as the saying goes, SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES....Well, I did,...slow down and unwind that is.  I purchased this pattern sometime ago after seeing this beautiful bag on flicker:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritafazfita/4905450248/in/faves-37483854@N04/

The Patterns is a Sew Easy Simplicity 1995
 
 
I interfaced both the front/back and the lining with 906F Pellon to give it strength and structure.  This sewing project gave me the much needed time to slow down a bit.  It took me just a few hours and not only do I have a new bag but my focus back.

 
 
I even had a spare kanzashi flower to pin as an accessory. 
 
This was a long over-due sewing threrapy session.  I feel so much better now.
 
What do you do to unwind?

No comments:

Post a Comment