Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Where did the time go?  I really thought I was ahead of the game:  early shopping, early wrapping and LOTS of time (I thought) to fnish up all the little things later.......Guess it won't work that way.  Today, I'll finish up a few more wrapping and baking.  I was so lucky to have out of town family visit and spend some quality time together, play Christmas games and just enjoy each other's company.  We also had a surprise visit from my husband's out of town college buddies.  It's this time of year I appreciate all my family and friends and all the good things that life has brought to me.  There's a quote I once read and it goes something like this:

BE GREATFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE, NOT UNGREATFUL FOR WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE


From my family to yours, have a safe and happy holiday season.
Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment