Tuesday, December 8, 2009

RECIPE REVIEW - CHOCOLATE CHIP MACADAMIA NUT COOKIE

During my daily blogging recently, I stumbled upon this chocolate chip cookie recipe, click here.  One thing I liked about it was that I could freeze this dough for up to three months.  With my busy scheudle, that's my kinda recipe.....and anything that says THE BEST, I'm all game!  So I tried it and added my all time favorite, macadamia nut (1 cup).

First I gathered all the ingredients together:


Mixed up the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another:


Put them together and mix:


Shaped them into balls using my ice cream scoop (some smalll, some larger):

:

Placed them in the freezer for about 15 minutes, then put them in freezer plastic bags.  The next morning, I made a batch of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for my kids to take to school for snack time.  In the preheated oven my little cookie dough balls went in (I actually flattened them slightly)  for ten minutes:


Yummy!  Nothing like fresh baked goodies so early in the morning!

This recipe is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment