1. Start the completion process of my VW Van wall quilt.
2. Start the completion process of Gail Pan's Christmas BOM wall quilt (pattern came from here)
3. Start the completion process of Gail Pan's Christmas pattern (pattern came from here)
4. Start a selvedge edge project (potholder and/or totes)
5. Do a Which Witch Halloween wall quilt (similar to my Which Elf wall quilt)
6. Dust off and start at least two quilt patterns I haven't touch yet from my quilt pattern box (would you believe some of them are as old as m 15 year old son?)
7. Start my VWBug BOM wall quilt
8. Make Mahalo (Thank you) totes for my kid's teachers, coach mom's etc. (an idea I got from my ever so talented cousin on Oahu, let's just call her "Aunty Holly")
9. Start the slip covers for my sofa
10. Last but not least, give my husband, son and daughter all the love support they need from me and hope I am able to deliver only the best to them!
I will be "on the road" for the rest of the year so my blogging will be on pause until I get caught up.
Wishing all of you a Safe and Hauoli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year)!
PEACE ON EARTH