Monday, September 28, 2009

Amy Butler's birdie sling bag


For my first post (YAY!) I get to show you a bag made from an Amy Butler pattern called "birdie sling". This is a fashionable way to hold all your extra things that your regular bag won't. Great bag for craft fairs, shopping, picnics, beach, sporting events, diapers, overnighters....the list goes on! The interior has two pockets, 1 large, 1 small. Definitely a keeper pattern. I used fabric that was purchased at some discount store (get ready for this....drum roll.....) some ten, yes, ten years ago. I remember my son, now 14 was only a toddler back then when we were killing time at the fabric section of the store.....I am very pleased how it turned out. The directions were easy for me, a self-taught, novice sewer.....More bags to make.....I'll showcase more as they are created....Vist Amy Butler's website at http://www.amybuter.com/ ...she rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment