Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CAMERA FOUND! POST HALLOWEEN PICS


I'm back....I must confess, my camera didn't grow legs, it was I who "forgot' where I placed it.  Hre's a few pics of  my two "B"'s on halloween:



May I introduce to you the MIDNIGHT GOTHIC FAIRY.....Yeah, she was lovin', really lovin' the eye lash thing.



And this is the famous #24 of the Los Angeles Lakers...



We had two of these skeletons in the front yard.  The skulls light up at night and the trick or treaters had a blast w/ them.  Every halloween for dinner, I dust off the crock pots and make pulled bbq pork for our Pig Sandwiches, beenie weenies, cole slaw.  This gives us enough time to roam the neighborhood and go trick or treating, come home and get a hot meal.  For dessert this year, I found a recipe for Pumpkin Pie Bars.  The photo of it was to die for so, I just HAD  to have it.  Click here for the recipe. 

Here's a sneak peak of what I've been working on:

No comments:

Post a Comment