Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Simply Style Tote Round 2

Remember my Simply Stylish Tote I made some time ago.  Well, a good friend of mine admired it greatly and actually place my first ever order.  She had a few specific requests so it took some time to shop for that perfect handle and fabric color. 

This was my first time working with store-bought handles.  It was quite a challenge considering my handle tabs were cut a little too short and I just got too lazy to cut longer ones and was determined to make this happen! 


Finally, a few months later, it's done!  I'm calling her my Rita Bag made with cotton canvas, faux suede and natural fiber handles.

Thank you Rita for your order.  I hope you enjoy the bag as much as I enjoyed making it just for you!  You think she'll like it?

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! My DH and I are headed to Hawaii this Friday... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! The wether is beautiful here....have a fun and safe travel! Aloha.

    ReplyDelete