Monday, March 22, 2010

FABRIC SALE!

I know, I promised not to purchase anymore fabric but who can resist a sale, especially a GOOD sale!.....There's a sale going on at www.jcarolinecreative.com/ and the price I could not resist (cotton canvas as low as $3.50/yd)!  The people I came in contact with were very pleasant and accommodating w/my many requests to check if certain shades matched.  This is what the Postlady delivered:


Yup, 14 yards total of cotton canvas....Learned to love canvas after visitng this website.  They even make cute little labels like these:



Can't wait to use these labels..... I'll show ya what I've been up to with canvas....give me some time, okay...Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the website, can't wait to visit.
    Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hi! Your comments were very kind. Look forward to visiting you again. Come back and say hi every once in awhile...:)

    ReplyDelete