Monday, March 15, 2010

Friendship Bag

Here's a little bag I made out of little tid bits of fabric that I just couldn't get rid of.  I got the tutorital from here.


It got rave reviews from my daughter and her friends so more bags to make...got lots of 'FRIENDSHIP BAG" fans out there..Oh, the straps are made of my daughter's favorite jeans that she outgrew but didn't want to get rid of so I convinced her that we'd made something out of it.  Since we used only a small portion of her jeans, she's saving the rest for more projects....she's becoming a little "leftover fabric saver" like her mom.  Guess we'll need to start saving for the next storage shed.  I have a feeling she may take over my space.

Thank you Rachel Griffith for sharing your tutorial!  And thank YOU for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment